RULES AND REGULATIONS
IMPORTANT RULES OF DISCIPLINE
- Every student must carry his/her school dairy and ID Cards to school on every working day.
- Cycles must always be locked. Use of Scooter/motorcycle is strictly prohibited.
- Parents are personally responsible for reaching their wards to the respective school building or bus stop and also for having taken custody of their wards at dismissal from the respective school building or bus stop on every school day. If parents send their wards to school through their representative (i.e. driver, relatives, other domestic servants etc.) they should intimate to the school authorities regarding the same in writing together with proper identification of their representative. Students who happen to be left behind after school hours must report to the school office. In such cases, attempt to make arrangements to take custody of their wards from the school.
- The school will not be liable for the safety and welfare of students after class hours, particularly if students leave the school premises without written permission from the recognized authority. All students must leave or be collected from the respective school building within 30 minutes after dismissal every day.
- Students on their way to and from school are expected to depart themselves in a responsible manner. Conducts that are injurious to the discipline and the good name of the school and not in accordance with strict discipline is liable to bring about suspension or expulsion of the offender.
- Students are forbidden to leave the school premises or grounds during regular school hours without written permission from the recognized authority.
- During the absence of a teacher from the classroom, the student must obey the monitor appointed to maintain good order.
- Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the school in particular by enforcing regularity and discipline, by showing interest in their children's progress and by extending the fullest encouragement for the student's extra-curricular activities, which is deemed necessary by the school authorities.
- In order to encourage a good standard of English, this language must be spoken at all times within the school campus. As a further opportunity for practice, reading magazines and books written in good English should be encouraged.
- Owing to increasing trends in juvenile delinquency, it has become necessary to maintain constant and strict vigil on student discipline in all activities, at home or out of it. Therefore, to further the existing rules laid down for behavioural conduct in this institution, you are advised to caution your ward that participation in any subversive act which includes eve teasing, carrying of explosive materials or dangerous instruments (other than permitted) such as crackers, includes bursting crackers, pocket and clasp knives and so on within the school campus or in transport arranged under school authority which contravenes any rules or regulation of this institution or of the Council for the I.S.C. Examination or the Indian Penal Code will attract disciplinary displeasure which may include expulsion from the school by the school authority and also appropriate mention in the Transfer Certificate of the student.
- The Principal or authorized may punish a student in a manner suited to the offence, by detention after class hours or suspension or expulsion from the institution without assigning any reasons.
a) Disfiguring or damaging any school property
c) Any form of gambling
d) Use of drugs or intoxicants
e) Use of violence anywhere within or outside the school campus
f) Enticing or practising casteism, untouchability & communalism.
- For disobedience to the clearly expressed orders of the Principal or those authorized, moral turpitude, writing on the walls and roads, defiance of authorities, insubordination, and willful damage to the school property will attract expulsion from the school without any previous warning.
- All children will be issued an identity card by the school on the payment of the requisite fee. This I.D. Card must be carried by each and every student while attending school, communicating, to the school bus or at any school function.
- Parents/ Guardians must submit two stamp size recent photographs if required, to the respective Class Teacher within seven days of the beginning of the new Academic Year.
- If the I.D. Card is lost, a duplicate I.D. Card will be issued by the school office, on the Parent/ Guardian applying for it in writing and on payment of Rs. 150/- for each duplicate I.D. Card.
- The I.D. Card must be surrendered to the school office if a student is withdrawn, expelled or suspended from the school at any time. This I.D. Card will be invalid from the date of withdrawal, expulsion, suspension or if the student's name has been struck off the schoolrolls.
- All I.D. Cards will be valid for only one Academic year.
Note : The interpretation of any rule of the school rests solely with the governing body of this institution. Their interpretation and decision is final.